- 2.4 watts at 12VDC- the lowest power draw on the market today
- Available in 1-NM and 2-NM ranges
- Designed to resist corrosion in even the most extreme saltwater environments
- Lights are completely sealed and watertight
- LED technology keeps lights cool to the touch
- Rated for 50,000+ hours of use
- Built-in "Tell Tale" indicators
- 10 Year Warranty
- Red/Green Sidelights each provide 112.5°
Attwood presents the most energy efficient LED navigational lights in the world. Through the use of proprietary optical design techniques, we've optimized our lens design to harness nearly 90% of all light being generated by the LED. In doing so, our line of 3500 and 5500 series navigational lights exceed US Coast Guard requirements with the fewest and lowest watt LEDs of any navigational light manufactured today. Less energy used by navigational lighting means more energy available for powering your boat and enjoying time on the water.
As the emerging leader in marine lighting design, Attwood understands the demands of the marine environment. Completely sealed LED units resist water intrusion, electrostatic discharge (during assembly) vibration and ultraviolet light (UV) radiation. Reverse polarity protection has been added to eliminate potential mis-wiring damage during installation. Our LED navigational lighting also features high quality electro-polished stainless steel covers designed to resist corrosion in even the most extreme saltwater environments.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.