CHARGE PRO MODEL 2611 - Charges Group 24 and Group 27 batteries in either series (24 volt) or parallel (12 volt) configurations without charge/run switches - perfect for trolling motor applications. Pre-wired with 1 6ft AC cord and two independent 4' DC output wires with ring terminals. CHARGE PRO™
- Total Amps: 10
- Number of Outputs: 2
- Amps per output: 5/5
- Battery System: 2-12V or 24V
- Output Voltage: 12V
- DC Output: 2-4' Cables w/ring terminals
- Input Voltage: 100-130VDC/50-60Hz
- AC Input: 6' cord W/Connect Charge Plug
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 5.50" x 2.42"
- Weight: 5.6 Lbs.
- Ignition Protected Reverse Polarity Protected
- Short Circuit Protected
- 3-Stage Switching Electronic Circuit
- Maintenance Mode protects batteries during storage
- Fully Potted to Waterproof Electronics
- Vibration and Shock Protected
- Self-Protecting under extreme ambient conditions
- For Flooded, Gel and AGM Batteries
- 2 - Year Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty Against Water Damage
- Meets all Guest Harsh Environment Guidelines
- Models with AC Cables can be used with the ConnectCharge permanent mounting system
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies