1000w Engine Heater
Part #: BSAT-1000
BoatSafe's 1000w features reduced footprint ONLY 13.5 L x 5.65 W x 8.5 H and 1000w output. BoatSafe's newest top of the line marine engine compartment heater provides forced-air heat through a patented case design to keep your engine compartment safely above freezing. The Boatsafe boat heater does this while maintaining ignition protection. When the boat heater's sensor detects an ambient temperature of approximately 45 degrees Fahrenheit, it turns on and remains on until the engine compartment reaches approximately 55 degrees Fahrenheit.BoatSafe Advantages:
- Extend your boating season
- Delay Boat Winterization
- Economical to use
- Keeps engine(s) and wiring dry and corrosion free
- Improve battery performance
- Enhances the resale value of your boat
- Save money by eliminating the annual costs of winterizing & de-winterizing your boat engine(s) in some climates
- All BoatSafe bilge heaters meet U.S. Coast Guard Ignition Protection Standards
- Extensively tested for your safety and benefit
- Endorsed by thousands of boaters like yourself
- Full 2-Year Warranty plus a lifetime service guarantee on all BoatSafe boat bilge heaters
More Heat - Less Space:13.5 L x 5.65 W x 8.5 H - 1000 Watt Output - 20 foot prewired power cord - Push-to-Test Feature - Ignition Protected
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.