12 Gallon Permanent Boat Fuel Tank, 24.5"L X 18.5"W X 7.25"H - Moeller
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710)
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
Tempo Part Number: 640010
Scepter Part Number: # 07116
My 1993 Sprint bass boat tank measures 24L x 16W x 11(approx). Do you carry a tank with these dimensions? much appreciated. Mel Franklin?
We don't carry those exact. Here is the closest we have: http://www.iboats.com/19-Gallon-Permanent-Boat-Fuel-Tank-26-L-X-16-W-X-11-75-H-Moeller/dm/view_id.361856 and: http://www.iboats.com/23-Gallon-Permanent-Boat-Fuel-Tank-24-L-X-20-W-X-12-H-Moeller/dm/view_id.484842
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies