- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710)
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
Tempo Part Number: n/a
Scepter Part Number: # 07118
What is included with the purchase of this tank? I don't have a fixed tank on my boat (only portable tanks) and whant to put a tank like this, what do I need to install this tank? Do I get all the fittings I will need?
It would be best contact a technician for proper installation with hoses and such. It comes with molded fill neck and withdrawal/vent fittings which are molded directly to the tank. You can refer to this link for the installation process and more info if you need it. Moeller has PDF files you can use for more info: http://www.moellermarine.com/amdownloads/fuel_tank_install/
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies