19 Gallon Permanent Boat Fuel Tank, 26"L X 16"W X 11.75"H - Moeller
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710)
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
Tempo Part Number: 640040
Scepter Part Number: # 07126
Does it come with the return line fitting for diesel fuel?
No it does not come with the diesel return. You can special order that sending unit which is part # 035724-10. Call in to special order that at 1-800-914-1123.
Does it come with a sending unit already mounted inside of the tank? As well as does it come with any wiring for the sending unit?
It does come with sending unit, but does not come with wiring. According to Moeller you need 16-18 gauge wiring. If you have further questions contact us at the number at the top of the page.
What is the OD and ID for the filler spout?
OD is 1-1/2", ID is 1".
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies