32.00L x 18.00L (front) x 20.75W x 12.06H
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710)
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
Tempo Part Number: n/a
Scepter Part Number: # 07122
Does this come with sending unit installed?
Yes, it comes with sending unit.
Is it possible to have a dimensional drawing of this tank so i can fit it firstname.lastname@example.org?
Refer to the second image shown in the description to see a dimensional diagram of this specific fuel tank.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies