29 Gallon Permanent Boat Fuel Tank, 23"L X 18.75"W X 16.5"H - Moeller
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710)
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
Tempo Part Number: n/a
Scepter Part Number: # 07139
What is the thickness of the tank?
Wall thickness is .200 according to Moeller.
The moeller site shows this tank with a access plate same part number but yours do not?
Not sure where you were looking, but we were sent the same exact picture that is on Moeller's website. Browsing through Moeller's website there is not a different picture according to part number. So unsure what you're referring to.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies