3 Step Anodized Aluminum Dock/Raft Ladder - Fixed Model - Garelick
The iBoats Hippo:
A dominating presence on both land and sea
Your Trusted Source on the water
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
15330 : 3 Step Ladder, 36" (91cm) from Dock/Raft deck
U.S. PATENT #D499,190
- 10 degree angled design provides effortless boarding
- All aluminum heavy walled 1" (3cm) diameter tube construction
- Quick release pins allow easy removal for seasonal storage or periods of non-use
- Wide track 18" (46cm) ladder with full 16" (41cm) width steps
- Comfortable anodized aluminum traction tread curved step surface
- Dual handrails 15" (38cm) height and extends 14" (36cm) deep onto dock
- Assembly is quick and easy with all stainless steel hardware
- Capacity 300 lbs (135 kilos) boarding weight
- Can be shipped UPS
- Durable 1" (3cm) diameter anodized aluminum tube, Stainless Steel marine grade fasteners and mounting hardware.
- Aluminum extruded curved step 4" (10cm) deep
I want to have the capability to mount the ladder in one of two positions on my dock (depending on whether I have a boat tied up to one of the other position. How can I go about ordering extra (4) mounting angle brackets (#50894) and two each quick release pins (#49.361) and 2 hair pins (#03.660)?)?
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies