300Amp ANL Fuse Block - Blue Sea Systems
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements and cover breakouts allow access in any direction
- For use on systems up to 32 Volts DC
- Large 5/16"-18 studs accept 5/16" (M8) ring terminals, 14 AWG to 2/0 AWG wire
- Swing out design allows replacement of the fuse without removing fasteners
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Insert molded studs ensure secure fuse mounting
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
|Base Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Fuse Mounting Blocks||Tin-Plated Copper|
|Amperage||35-300 Amperes DC|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||32 Volts DC|
|Maximum Terminal Torque||110 in-lbs|
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies