- 303 Fabric Cleaner can get even the heaviest cleaning jobs done safely, without caustic chemicals or solvents.
- 303's new technology cleaner is powerful enough for heavy degreasing, yet safe enough to wash fruits and vegetables.
- Full strength or at recommended dilution for a particular cleaning job.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner is your best and safest cleaning option.
- Safe for all water-safe materials.
303 Fabric Cleaner
This product contains no soaps, detergents or solvents. 303 Fabric Cleaner is your BEST choice for cleaning fabrics, upholstery and carpeting. Non-toxic, biodegradable and rinses residue free. Use straight or diluted for removing spots, dilute even further for general cleaning. Recommended by and for Sunbrella and Dickson
303 Fabric Cleaner®
New cleaning technology safely removes difficult stains: Dirt, oil, grease, coffee, tea, ink, juice, wine & pet stains. 303 Fabric Cleaner can be used full strength or diluted with water on all water-safe textiles, including clothing acrylic fabrics and window coverings. Not for silks or dry-clean items.
Use full strength or up to 30-1 dilution with water. Spray on spot until wet. Agitate with a medium-soft brush or wet cloth. Wipe up stain and excess cleaner with a damp cloth, rinsing out cloth in clean water as necessary. Let fabric dry.
Add 1/2 cup or more 303 Fabric Cleaner to 1 gallon warm water. Apply with brush, cloth or sprayer. Wipe clean with a damp cloth as described above or rinse thoroughly with water. Let dry.
For professional cleaning equipment, add 1-3 oz. of 303 Fabric Cleaner to a gallon of warm water.
Rinse fabric with water. Use 1/2 cup or more 303 FC in one gallon of warm water (approx. 100°F). Spray or brush on. Allow to penetrate. Agitate, rinse thoroughly. For heavier soils, increase agitation and soak time. Repeat if necessary.
Removing mildew from Sunbrella® and Dickson brand fabrics:
Add 1/2 cup (4 oz) of non-chlorine bleach to the cleaner solution and soak fabric for approximately 20 minutes. Agitate & rinse thoroughly. Caution: Excessive soaking in bleach can deteriorate sewing threads. For mildew and special cleaning problems on other fabrics, contact the fabric manufacturer.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies