Protect your boat and water gear from fading with the ‘303’ Aerospace Protectant. It is formulated to offer the ultimate fade protection. Resistant to soiling, dirt, water spots, stains, salt water and mildew, this protectant also keeps UV-sensitive surfaces looking like new for a long time.
- Protects UV-sensitive surfaces from fading
- Easy to apply – Just spray, wipe and dry
- Non-toxic and environmentally safe
Easy to apply, this aerospace protectant is non-greasy, non-oily, and can be used with a simple “spray, wipe and dry” action. Its non-toxic and environmentally-safe characteristics allow you to use this protectant with full confidence. It can be used on a variety of materials, including rubber, vinyl, fiberglass, plastics and leather.
Features of 303 Aerospace Protectant
- Superior fading-protection to UV-sensitive surfaces
- Resists stain, soil, dirt, salt water, water spots and mildew
- Long-lasting protection
- Non-toxic & environmentally safe
- Works on a variety of material including rubber, vinyl, fiberglass, plastics and leather
- Non greasy/non oily
- Easy to apply - Spray, wipe and dry
Use only on clean surfaces. For best results use 303® Multi-Surface Cleaner™.
- Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray.
- Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Aerospace Protectant™ and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used.
- Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY.
Note: this product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
Manf. Part # 030330
- Quantity: 8oz
Manf. Part # 030340
- Quantity: 16oz
Manf. Part # 030350
- Quantity: 32oz
Manf. Part # 030370
- Quantity: 1 gallon
Why Use 303 Aerospace Protectant (Video)
Video TranscriptA boat is a huge investment. We all want to have our boat looking its best… and keep it that way. Here’s how 303 products will keep your boat looking new for years to come. Everyone knows that the suns rays are damaging to your skin as well as to items that stay outside. A boat is no different.
The first step is to start with a clean and dry surface. Another product in the 303 line is the multi surface cleaner. It is specifically designed to rinse residue free. Once the surface is clean and dry, it is now time to apply the 303 Aerospace protectant. You can either aply the product directly to the surface by spraying it on and spreading it out evenly or you can apply by using a microfiber applicator. Once the product is evenly applied, you need to lightly buff the surface. 303 Aerospace protectant will leave a matte finish that isn’t greasy and will provide 30 – 45 days of protection from UV rays.
For maximum protection, 303 products recommend that you reapply every thirty days. Other surfaces that you should use Aerospace 303 protectant on include rubber vinyl, plexi-glass, and plastic. You’ll find these surfaces on boats, jet skis, paddleboards, wakeboards, tow-ables, and kayaks. Regular use of 303 Aerospace protectant will keep your products looking newer longer. read less