3300 Xtreme Control Cable 8' - SeaStar Solutions
- The NEW TfXtreme Hi-Performance Cable starts with a 1x13 wire core for strength and flexibility, even with heavy loads, next a nylon core coating for smooth action and long life
- Over that a long-wearing HDPE liner; ultra smooth and lubed for life
- Over that, .033" oil tempered lay wires for superior strength and performance, and finally the outer coat is a .34" super tough HDPE jacket for ultimate protection against UV, chemicals and weather
- These cables may require connection kits on some engines. [Use regular Teleflex connection kits]
Can a longer cable be shortened?
Most just create large loops for outboards to loop around and install into engine to shorten. You can contact a technician or check out our forums for more questions on that. We do offer smaller cables for this control cable as well. http://www.iboats.com/SeaStar-Tf-Xtreme-Hi-Performance-Universal-Control-Cables/dm/view_id.40287 http://forums.iboats.com/
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies