Quality manufactured for Fifth Wheel Trailers. ENDURACover RV Covers are America's favorite all-weather RV cover.
Our RV Fifth Wheel Trailer covers have been designed with you in mind. They are a pleasure to handle and use, and provide smart, stylish protection from the elements at affordable prices.
You can feel confident with the quality and performance of our RV covers - we do, which is why we include the industries best 5 year RV cover warranty on every cover we sell.
Our RV covers are built to last. And built in sizes specific for Fifth Wheel Trailers.Benefits & Features
How to Measure - Get the Best Fitting RV Cover
- Protects your Fifth Wheel Trailer against fading and cracking from damaging UV rays
- Marine-grade water repellent treatment sheds water easily while remaining breathable
- Fifth Wheel covers are stain resistant and protect against tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, grime, and other elements
- Breathable woven polyester lets moisture escape to help prevent mildew and mold
- Covers are made from strong 6 oz. woven polyester so there's less bulk but greater tear resistance and abrasion resistance
- Front and rear elasticized hems in cover provide a snug, reliable fit
- Strong, multiple hold down straps keep the Fifth Wheel cover secure and in place during windy conditions
- Self-stick Reinforcement kit included free for extra protection against stress and wear points
- Fifth Wheel Trailer covers are designed and tailored for proper fit, performance, and longevity
- Storage bag included to protect your RV cover when not in use
ENDURACover RV Covers
- Measure your Fifth Wheel Trailer from front overhang to rear bumper
- Do not include hitch, ladder, spare tire, or propane tanks - our covers are made to accommodate these items
- Order the ENDURACover RV Cover that matches your Fifth Wheel Trailer size. If your measured Trailer size falls between our Trailer cover sizes, order the next larger size
- Our RV covers are made to accommodate standard rooftop accessories
- Our RV covers fit up to 102-inch wide Fifth Wheel Trailers
- Fits standard and extra-tall RVs
- The zippered door starts 100-inches from the front of the cover. Door opening size is 144-inches wide by 104-inches tall
- Our covers accommodate ladders, spare tires and mirrors, but not propane tanks or hitches.
- Our covers fit standard units. They will fit the extra tall units, but the cover will come up above the wheel well.
ENDURACover brand RV Covers offer superior performance through quality materials, manufacturing, ease of use, and customer service. All guaranteed through our industry-best 5 year warranty. It's no wonder why ENDURACover RV Covers are America's favorite all-weather RV cover.
Manufactured in the USA by Carver Industries, also known for their durable, quality boat covers, PWC covers, and boat Bimini tops, ENDURACover RV Covers are built to last by a company that knows how to pattern, sew, and manufacture covers and tops even for harsh marine environments.
By using 6 oz., 300 denier woven polyester fabric for the ENDURACover RV Covers, you get an RV cover that is tough, yet supple and light enough to easily put on and take off. The fabric is treated with a marine-grade water repellent finish that contains state-of-the-art UV and mildew inhibitors, which allow the cover to breath and protect against mold and mildew, and protect against sun damage.
Our RV covers have been designed with you in mind. They are not only a pleasure to handle and use, but they have user-friendly ideas built in, such as elasticized hems and strong hold-down straps to keep your cover snug and secure, and included reinforcement patches to help protect vulnerable stress and wear points.
Plus many more quality conveniences and craftsman manufacturing that will help add years of life to your RV, with a cover that's virtually effortless to use - easy-on, easy-off, easy protection.How to Care for Your RV Cover
* Free Ground Shipping to 48 contiguous US States only.
- Avoid letting water or snow stand on the RV cover
- Always tie cover down securely
- Take the precaution of padding areas that could snag or tear the RV cover, such as mirrors, awning mounts, etc. before installing the cover
- Allow the RV cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage
- Periodically wash the RV cover by spraying with a hose and/or using a solution of mild soap and water, and a soft brush. Rinse with hose and allow to dry completely