60.25L x 26.50W x 7.38H
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710)
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
Tempo Part Number: n/a
Scepter Part Number: # 07141
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- No Returns Available
- Non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the manufacturer.