3m™ Marine Adhesive / Sealant Fast Cure 5200
With the 3M Marine Adhesive/Sealant Fast Cure 5200, you can complete all the adhesive applications on your boat in no time. This high-performance polyurethane sealant/adhesive provides an extremely strong seal that is highly resistant to salt water and weathering. Ideal for use above and below waterline, this seal stays flexible throughout to allow structural movement and effectively absorb stress caused by vibration, shock, expansion or shrinking.
This adhesive/sealant can be used for a range of bonding and sealing jobs such as wood to fiberglass, fiberglass deck to fiberglass hull, motors on fiberglass transoms, portholes and deck fittings, between struts and planking. It can be easily applied using a manual caulking gun.
- Produces strong seal above or below waterline
- Durable and resistant to weather/salt water
- Cures in 1 hour
Features of 3M Marine Adhesive/Sealant Fast Cure 5200
- Becomes tack free in 48 hours and quickly cures in 1 hour
- Doesn’t sag or flow
- Remains flexible to allow structural movement
- Absorbs stress caused by vibration, shock, expanding and shrinking
- Highly resistant to salt water and weather
- Can be used on range of sealing and bonding jobs
- Easy to apply