3m™ Marine Super Duty Rubbing Compound
Stubborn marks on paints and tough chalky gel coat oxidation often pose a threat to the glossy finish of your boat. Compounding the oxidized gel coat and marine paint is easy with the aggressive 3M Marine Super Duty Rubbing Compound. It maintains a high rate of cut with constant pressure to make the job easier.
- Polish to high gloss with minimal swirl marks
- Can be applied both by hand and machine
- Minimum clean up
This heavy-duty rubbing compound ensures high gloss buffing with minimal swirl marks. It can be applied both with hand and machine. This intense compound removes 1000 and finer sand scratches from various paint surfaces. It spread easily, stays wet and dusts less.
Features of 3M Marine Super Duty Rubbing Compound 32oz
- Remains wet on the job with little or no mess
- Maintains high cut rate with constant pressure
- Buffs to high gloss with minimum of swirl marks.
- Recommended for heavy, aggressive compounding of oxidized gel coat and marine paint
- Contains no wax or silicone
- Clings to paint and gel coated surfaces
- Maintains high rate of cut with constant pressure
- Remains wet with minimum or no mess
- Polishes to high gloss finish with minimal swirl marks
- Can be applied both with hand and machine
Specifications for Part # 05954
- Net Weight: 32oz
Specifications for Part # 09004
- Net Weight: 16oz