The Windline Telescoping Ladder is an ideal choice for your pontoon boat. Constructed of thick-wall stainless steel tubing, it is strong enough to withstand daily wear and tear. Steps are made of high-quality plastic that aids in easy and safe climbing. The ladder comes integrated with 11" swim handles to provide support while climbing up or down the steps.
- Stainless steel tubing construction
- 11" handles to provide hand support
- Folds easily for storage
Featuring a telescopic design, the ladder sets up in a jiffy. When not in use, just fold the built-in hooks and push the steps up for compact storage. This ladder comes with a set of flush mounts plus eight mounting screws for easy and quick installation.
Features of Telescoping Removable Pontoon Boat Ladder
- Thick-wall stainless steel tubing
- Integrated handles for hand support
- Plastic steps for easy climbing
- Folds for compact storage
- Includes flush mounts with screws for easy installation
- Manf. Part # TDL-4E
- Length when deployed: 46.5"
- Length when stowed: 28"
- Height when stowed: 5"
- Overall width: 16"
- Centerline width: 13.25"
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.