48" PVC Boat Guides - Tie Down Engineering
- Adapts to all tube and channel trailer frames.
- Heavy duty steel component parts.
- Hot dip galvanized for lasting protection.
- All hardware included.
- Heavy duty 48" x 2-3/8" PVC guide tubes.
- 16" of wider adjustment.
- Sold as a pair.
I have a 24ft regal cuddy on a dual axel trailer will this guide be strong enough to keep my boat stright on the trailer when loading?
The boat can bump these but it is not meant to be the actual guide. These are meant to be visual guides. That is the way it is with most boat guides. These have metal reinforcements 15 inches up the tube to add strength if interested: http://www.iboats.com/Heavy-Duty-Guide-On-Tiedown-Engineering/dm/view_id.1184172
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies