5-1/2" Keel Roller 5/8" Hole - Stoltz
- Durable yellow polyurethane.
- Will not mark or discolor boat.
- Cut and abrasion resistant.
- Will not "flat spot" even after months of storage.
- Rollers are unaffected by grease, oil, gasoline, exhaust fumes, salt, etc.
- No bushings to pop out.
- Continuous bearings and reinforcing tubes (some Models) are completely enclosed in polyurethane.
- Shafts should be greased at installation.
- Fits 5-1/2" wide bracket
- 5/8" hole
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies