- Voltage Rating: 115/230VAC
- Passes necessary AC ground current for shore power safety
- Frequency Rating: 50/60Hz
- Current Rating: 50/60A at 50 deg. C
- Operating Temp: -20 to 50 deg. C
Guest Galvanic Isolators protect your boat from galvanic corrosion and metal loss that can cost thousands of dollars in damage. Isolators meet ABYC A-28 Fail Safe standards for continuous protection, prevent galvanic corrosion due to dissimilar metals between boats and block DC current from flowing through shore power cable. Made with gold plated terminals which provide superior corrosion resistance for harsh environment exposure, each is Ignition Protected and comes with a Five Year Warranty.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.