50/60A Fail Safe Galvanic Isolator - Guest (Marinco)
- Voltage Rating: 115/230VAC
- Passes necessary AC ground current for shore power safety
- Frequency Rating: 50/60Hz
- Current Rating: 50/60A at 50 deg. C
- Operating Temp: -20 to 50 deg. C
Guest Galvanic Isolators protect your boat from galvanic corrosion and metal loss that can cost thousands of dollars in damage. Isolators meet ABYC A-28 Fail Safe standards for continuous protection, prevent galvanic corrosion due to dissimilar metals between boats and block DC current from flowing through shore power cable. Made with gold plated terminals which provide superior corrosion resistance for harsh environment exposure, each is Ignition Protected and comes with a Five Year Warranty.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.