6"-12" Electric Sending Unit Tank Depth - Moeller
- Swingarm Electric Sending Units gather fuel level information the same way as the mechanical sending units. It does, however, connect to a dash mounted gauge without a conversion capsule.
- Do it yourself friendly- measure the tank depth and make the swingarm the correct length.
- Internal components are made of Ni-Chrome for added protection from corrosion and longer life
- Float rotates easily in 90 degree increments for tanks wall & baffle clearance.
- 33-240 Ohms
- Standard 5 screw bolt pattern with self sealing screws included
- Rubber gasket made of gas resistant compound.
Will this work on a 1988 dynasty 19ft apallo bow rider?
Will this work on a 1928 Model A Shay ?
Unfortunately, this is not compatible with that application. If you need help finding a sending unit that will work, you can visit our Forum and post a question to receive further assistance. You can find the Forum at http://forums.iboats.com/
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies