Transporting boat fuel is easy, safe and reliable with the SeaSense Fuel Tank. A portable tank that has been for durability while the ergonomic carrying handles on either side allow for convenient carrying.
- Portable yet durable construction from high-density polyethylene allows for years of use. Can be used for 2 or 4 cycle gasoline
- Design allows you to remove from boat when filling the tank that is ideal for above deck usage only. 5% air expansion has been calculated into tank to meet industry standard and create a safe fill level
- Low permeation fuel tank reduces gasoline hydrocarbon into our air. A ratcheted cap has a tether to eliminate loss of cap during refueling. Tank cap has a pressure relief valve that opens at 5 psi- Note that in sunlight and warmer temperatures that these tanks will pressurize and become more rounded. This is normal and will release the pressure as this vessel reaches the peak of 5 psi. In cooler climates it will contract and reverses direction becoming concave as this is a normal cycle for fuel tanks to go through.
This tank features two 1-1/2" deep grooves that allow for secure strapping, preventing movement during transportation. Plus, its molded form insets and recesses allow for safe and convenient stacking. Both tank and cap possess low-permeation capability to prevent unwanted or excess fuel vaporization.
Features of SeaSense Gas Tank:
- Strong, high density polyethylene construction
- Compact and space saving design
- 2 Year warranty
- Low permeation tank and cap
- Included cap is EPA compliant
- Can't be sold to California
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.