A float charger that supplies only the maintenance charge necessary to preserve battery life. The perfect storage partner for boats, ATVs, personal watercraft, motorcycles, tractors and snowmobiles.
- Keeps battery factory-fresh without overcharging.
- Output current 600 mA max.
- For 12-volt flooded and gel-cell storage batteries rated between 5 and 100 amp/hours.
- LED indicates proper operation.
- Automatic safety shutoff.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Total Amps: .5
- Number of Outputs: 1
- Batttery System: 1-12V
- Output Voltage: 12VDC
- DC Output: 1 -6' Output cables with alligator clips
- Input Voltage: 100-130VAC 60Hz
- Input Connection: Standard Plug
- Weight: .5 Lbs.
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Short Circuit Protected
- 3 -Stage Switching Electronic Circuit
- Maintenance Mode protects batteies during storage
- Fully Potted to Waterproof Electronic
- Vibration and Shock Protected
- Self-Proctecting under extreme ambient conditions
- For Flooded, Gel and AGM batteries
- 2 - Year Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty Against Water Damage
- Meets all Guest Harsh Enviroment Guidelines
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.