A float charger that supplies only the maintenance charge necessary to preserve battery life. The perfect storage partner for boats, ATVs, personal watercraft, motorcycles, tractors and snowmobiles.
- Keeps battery factory-fresh without overcharging.
- Output current 600 mA max.
- For 12-volt flooded and gel-cell storage batteries rated between 5 and 100 amp/hours.
- LED indicates proper operation.
- Automatic safety shutoff.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Total Amps: .5
- Number of Outputs: 1
- Batttery System: 1-12V
- Output Voltage: 12VDC
- DC Output: 1 -6' Output cables with alligator clips
- Input Voltage: 100-130VAC 60Hz
- Input Connection: Standard Plug
- Weight: .5 Lbs.
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Short Circuit Protected
- 3 -Stage Switching Electronic Circuit
- Maintenance Mode protects batteies during storage
- Fully Potted to Waterproof Electronic
- Vibration and Shock Protected
- Self-Proctecting under extreme ambient conditions
- For Flooded, Gel and AGM batteries
- 2 - Year Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty Against Water Damage
- Meets all Guest Harsh Enviroment Guidelines
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.