7000 Multifunction Meter
Our Series 7000 Multifunction Meter combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, and Fuel Totalizer in a single 3-3/8 diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tach. A popular option is to replace the existing tach(s) with this system thus eliminating the need to cut new holes in the panel.
Fuel Type: Gas
Engine Qty: Twin
Engine Type: EFI & Carb O/B Only
Fuel Sensor: 231
Max HorsePower: 150-350HPFeatures
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy.
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM, GPH, and gallons consumed.
- RPM readout accurate to 10 RPM. Easily connects to existing tach signal wires.
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing.
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading.
- Meter fits 3-3/8 panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel.
- Twin gas models also incorporate an Engine Synchronizer Indicator and Port/Stbd GPH selection. 2 additional SPST toggle switches are required for accessing these features.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.