COMPLETE SYSTEM TO EXTEND YOUR FISHING TIME! The new Charge Pro PLUS system combines a Guest charger with an alternator power module (VSR) to continuously charge the trolling motor or house battery while the engine is running. This one of-a-kind system allows energy which is normally wasted on a fully charged cranking (or starting) battery bank to be re-directed to the trolling motor or house battery bank - ensuring that all batteries are fully charged.
New ChargePro PLUS Features
- Continuously charges trolling battery whenever your boat engine is running
- Extends fishing time, keeps you on the water longer
- Harness previously unused or waisted alternator power for trolling use
- Extends useful life of expensive trolling batteries
- Total Amps: 8
- Outputs: 2
- Amps per out: 4
- Battery System: 24V
- Input Voltage: 100 - 130VAC
- Output Voltage: 24V
- AC: 6' AC cord w/ ConnectCharge
- DC: Studs
- Weight: 6 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 6.8" x 3"
- Maximum through current: 70A
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 6.8" x 2.8"
- Weight: 2.0lbs
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.