With the Fulton A-Frame Round Jack, raising and lowering the boat trailer is child’s play. Its smooth, easy grip top wind handle enables easy cranking, allowing you to set the trailer at the right position with minimum effort. This jack features rigor-fitted parts that offer superior stability while the primed outer and zinc inner tube ensure durability. It has a corrosion-resistant cap that can be removed for gear lubrication.
This jack plate features weld-on/bolt-on bracket that can be easily mounted to any standard A-frame coupler for easy installation.
- Smooth and ergonomically-designed top wind handle for easy cranking
- Weld-on/bolt-on bracket
- Rigor-fitted parts offer superior stability and reliability
Features of Fulton A-Frame Round Jack
- Also suitable for various agricultural and commercial applications
- ASABE compliant
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Bracket height (retracted): 8-13/16"
- Bracket height (extended): 23-13/16"
- Lift: 15"
- Clearance (mounting bracket to top of jack): 12-3/16"
- Inner tubing diameter: 2"
- Outer tubing diameter: 2-1/4"
- Handle radius: 6-5/8"
- Lift capacity: 2,000 lbs.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.