The Fulton A-Frame Economy Utility Jack is an ideal choice for marine applications. Coated with black paint, the jack’s outer and inner tubes are corrosion resistant. Thanks to its precision-fit parts, this jack offers stable and reliable performance. Its weld-on bracket mounts on to any standard A-frame coupler for quick installation.
This utility jack features an ergonomic top wind handle to ensure smooth cranking. It easily lifts up to 2000 lbs.
- Precision-fit parts
- Black paint finish
- Ergonomically-designed top wind handle
Features of Fulton A-Frame Economy Utility Jack
- Has precision fit parts
- Weld-on/bolt-on bracket mounts to any standard A-frame coupler
- Outer and inner tubes feature black paint finish
- Footplate/caster assembly sold separately
- Travel: 14"
- Bracket retracted length: 8"
- Bracket extended length: 22.25"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Inner tubing diameter: 2"
- Outer tubing diameter: 2-1/4"
- Lift capacity: 2,000 lbs
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.