ACR Electronics Search Lights
Compact and powerful, the ACR Electronics Search Light delivers bright illumination for maximum visibility during night time. The RCL-50B remote-controlled searchlight features high-quality construction to resist corrosion due to salt water. Its internal elevation mechanism ensures precise control of spotlight beam. This search light comes with a Point Pad remote unit to adjust the light beam angle from anywhere on the deck. The RCL-75 Searchlight features an ocular design that provides 18° up and 45° down pitch for maximum visibility. And, it has desiccated filter that protects the reflector and light assembly. Thanks to its innovative “direct drive” system, uncontrolled movement of light is easily eliminated.
The RCL-100 searchlight features rugged marine-grade construction to resist harsh weather conditions. Its XRCiZ feature rotates and moves the light assembly to prevent corrosion and to make sure that electrical contacts are functional at all times. The ON and OFF functionality improves the bulb life. You can buy the complete kit with search light and remote control or get individual items to replace the existing counterpart.
- Marine-grade construction
- High-intensity 55-watt halogen bulbs
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad
Features of ACR Electronics Search Lights
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam
- 18 degree up/45 degree down pitch
- Available as a complete kit and individual items
- Comes with wiring harness
Manf. Part # 6002
- 50-watt halogen bulb
- 12 V
Manf. Part # 9282.2
- Type: Fingertip remote control
- Compatible with RCL-50/100 Series
Manf. Part # 9283.3
- Kit with universal remote control (URC-102) and Point Pad (URP-102)
- 12 or 24VDC operation
- Master weight: .65 lbs
- Master size: 2.8" x 3.0" x 1.6"
- Remote weight: 10.5 oz.
- Remote size: 5" x 4.5" x 5"
Manf. Part # 19393
- Beam elevation: -20" to + 20"
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Operation: 12V DC at 5 amps and 24V DC at 2.5 amps
Manf. Part # 19303
- 200,000 candle power
- 12V rating
- 360 degree rotation
- 15' wiring harness
Manf. Part # 6001
- 55W replacement bulb
Manf. Part # 1946
- 180,000 candle power
- 12V rating
- 17' wiring harness
Universal Remote Control (URC-102)
and a Point Pad (URP-102)
- Consists of universal master control unit and a Point Pad; installed via single coaxial cable
- URC-102 provides optimum voltage to ensure brightest performance and long lamp life, regardless of boat system voltage fluctuations
- URC-102 XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional (can be disabled)
- On-Off and light rotation speed control
- Point Pad allows finger tip control; surface/flush mount options included
- Has the capacity to perform up to six different duties; ideal for searchlights, winches and other electrical devices
- Easily retrofitted to most servo-motor drives
- Compatible with 12 or 24VDC operation
- 200,000 Candle Power
- Internal Elevation Mechanism
- Includes A Fingertip Remote Control Point Pad; Up To 3 Remote Point Pad Units May Be Installed On System; Surface/Flush Mount Options Included
- 7 Wire Wiring Harness - 15'
- Rugged Triple-Primed And Sealed, Marine Grade Salt Water Resistant Aluminum Housing
- 360° Continuous Rotation
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.