The RCL-100D Remote Controlled Searchlight is constructed of marine-grade aluminum for durability. It has two high-intensity 55-watt halogen bulbs that provide bright illumination. The light’s internal elevation mechanism provides precise pitch control of beam. The soft ON and OFF function improves the lifetime of halogen bulb.
This searchlight includes fingertip remote control Point Pad for easy operation. It also comes with a surface/flush mount for easy installation. Its unique XRCiZ feature is designed to rotate and move the light assembly once a month to protect the bearing surfaces from corrosion. A wiring harness of 15 feet is also included.
- High intensity 55W halogen bulb
- 518 die cast aluminum construction
- Remote controlled point pad operation
Features of ACR Light Products and Accessories
- Soft on and off
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam
Manf. Part # 1931.3
- Type: Remote controlled search light
- 200,000 candela
- 24V rating
- Wiring harness: 15 ft.
- 360 degree rotation
- Beam angle: 5° vertical, 7° horizontal
- Elevation angle: 9° up, 17° down
- Rotation: 360° continuous
- Rotation speed: Fast 28° per second, slow 15° per second
- Elevation speed: 2-7° per second (12 VDC) or 5-8° per second (24VDC)
Manf. Part # 9428
- Type: 2nd station point pad control
RCL-100D Remote Controlled Searchlight, 24V - ACR
Product 1931.3 (24V)
Remote Controlled Searchlight
Size:8.0 x 9.0 x 8.0 in (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)Weight:7.2 lbs (3.2 kg)Material:Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housingColor:WhiteOperation:Remote controlledAccessories:Universal Remote Control Point Pad for remote control with install kit - P/N 9283.3
- 200,000 candela
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Includes a fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Wiring harness 15 ft (4.57 m) length
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant
- Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels
55W/24V Halogen lamp - P/N 6003
24V searchlight only - P/N 1926
5° vertical, 7° horizontalElevation Angle:9° up, 17° downRotation:360°Rotation Speed:Fast 28° per second, Slow 18° per secondElevation Speed:5°-8° per second - (24VDC)Elevation Speed:5°-8° per second - (24VDC)Lamp:High intensity 55W HalogenLimited Warranty:1 yearCarton Dimensions:13.0 x 21.0 x 10.0 in (33.0 x 53.0 x 25.4 cm)Units per Carton:1Carton Weight:14.0 lbs (6.3 kg)
2nd Station Point Pad Control - ACR
Requires27996 ACR Cable Harnesss for RCL-7530660 ACR 2nd Station Harness Adapter (Splitter) For RCL-75
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.