ACR PathFinder 3 SART Search & Rescue Transponder - Non-Hazmat
When interrogated by radar, this unit transmits 12 intense radar screen blips, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts.
A Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) is mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raft. The exclusive ACR test mode provides visual/audible feedback confirming operational status.
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SART
- Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole stowed inside SART
- Exclusive ACR Test mode for visual/audible feedback
- High impact polystyrene case designed to withstand rugged environments
- Compact 12.5 x 3-inch unit easily packs into liferaft
- 10 meter (33 ft) lanyard for security
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Requires lithium battery (5-year replacement life)
- Worldwide certification; complies with GMDSS, IEC, IMO/SOLAS 88, ETSI 300 151, RTCM standards, FCC approved, MED
- Operational Life - 96 hours in stand-by mode; in excess of 8 hours in operational mode
- Application: mandatory requirement for all vessels governed by GMDSS; any yacht or vessel carrying more than one life raft to accommodate crew and passengers
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.