SARLink 406 GPS PLB
Head out with confidence. With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the SARLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. It's reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 25,000 lives since 1982.
The SARLinkT broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to
relay your distress call to orbiting SAR satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your location.
The SARLink is light in weight and small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket by skiers, hikers, hunters, kayakers, climbers, pilots,
snowmobilers or any other outdoor enthusiast. Performing a full functional self test of the PLB's internal circuitry, battery voltage & power, and 406 MHz transmission gives you the peace of mind knowing your PLB will work
the moment you need it to the most. ACR Exclusive: Built-in GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test GPS functionality up to 12 times over the life of the battery life.
Tap in to the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, Coast Guard, NATO Special Forces and Arctic explorers.Features:
It is mandatory that you register your PLB. It's fast, easy and free
- Newest and lightest PLB
- Includes a high performance GPS receiver
- 5 Watt 406 MHz distress signal transmission
- 121.5 MHz housing capability
- Built-in, super bright LED strobe light increases visibility to Search and Rescue
- Onboard 66-channel parallel GPS acquires then transmits LAT/LON when the unit is activated, dramatically saving valuable time for the distress message to reach local rescue centers, and provide rescue agencies with exact position to within 110 yards (100 meters)
- More efficient design uses less power, making it smaller and lighter
- Allows for an increased number of long GPS acquisition tests-up to 12 times per life of battery
www.beaconregistration.noaa.gov. When activated, the unique identification code in your PLB is linked to the registration database. This way authorities can retrieve valuable information about you and your trip.
The SARLink is a satellite signaling device of last resort, for use when all other means of self rescue have been exhausted, where the situation is grave and imminent loss of life, limb, eyesight, or valuable property will occur without assistance.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.