SLEEK DESIGN, HIGH PERFORMANCE
Stunning design and a sleek look highlight the advancement in spinning reel technology. The Orra S incorporates a smooth performing sealed Hybrid Carbon Matrix™ drag system and includes a durable braid ready aluminum spool that eliminates the need for a mono backing.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- One piece gear box design allows for more precise gear alignment for smoother operation
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- Slow oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- X-Craftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
|Model ||Gear Ratio ||Inches/Turn ||Retrieve Speed ||Spool Capacity (Braid) ||Weight (Oz) ||Hand Retrieve ||Max Drag (Lbs) |
|ORRAS10 ||5.2:1 ||24.5 ||Std ||6 lbs. / 150 yds. ||7.9 ||R or L ||10 |
|ORRAS20 ||5.8:1 ||31 ||Std ||8 lbs. / 130 yds. ||8.7 ||R or L ||12 |
|ORRAS30 ||5.8:1 ||33 ||Std ||8 lbs. / 175 yds. ||9.2 ||R or L ||12 |
|ORRAS40 ||5.8:1 ||33 ||Std ||10 lbs. / 210 yds. ||10.2 ||R or L ||18 |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies