MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE, PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
It's hard to imagine that we could take a fan favorite like the Max™ family and make it even better. But thanks to advanced technology and materials, the new Max reels are precision engineered with a smoother feel and increased performance on the water.
- 7 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Machined double anodized aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
- Power Disk drag system gives smooth drag performance
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design
- One piece graphite frame
- Graphite sideplates
|Model ||Gear Ratio ||Inches/Turn ||Retrieve Speed ||Spool Capacity (Mono) ||Spool Capacity (Braid ||Weight (Oz) ||Hand Retrieve ||Max Drag (Lbs) |
|PMAX2 ||7.1:1 ||31 ||High ||12 lbs. / 145 yds. ||30 lbs. / 130 yds. ||7.9 ||Right ||15 |
|PMAX2-L ||7.1:1 ||31 ||High ||12 lbs. / 145 yds. ||30 lbs. / 130 yds. ||7.9 ||Left ||15 |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies