SUPERIOR CRANKING POWER IN A LARGE CAPACITY REVO REEL
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X-Craftic alloy frame and sideplate for increased corrosion resistance
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag rang
- Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweight for greater casting performance
- Pitch centrifugal brake system
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
|Model||Gear Ratio||Inches/Turn||Retrieve Speed||Spool Capacity (Mono)||Spool Capacity (Braid)||Weight (Oz)||Hand Retrieve||Max Drag (Lbs)|
|RVO TR WNCH 50||4.6:1||22||Low||14 lbs. / 200 yds.||30 lbs. / 250 yds.||10.3||Right||22|
|RVO TR WNCH 60||4.6:1||22||Low||14 lbs. / 250 yds.||30 lbs. / 330 yds.||10.8||Right||22|
|RVO TR WNCH 61||4.6:1||22||Low||14 lbs. / 250 yds.||30 lbs. / 330 yds.||10.8||Left||22|
Video TranscriptionHi, my name is Andrew Wheeler - the product Manager for Abu Garcia. I’d like to speak to you about the Revo Torro family of low profile reels. This family is quite unique in that we combine all the features and benefits that you get out of a low profile reel into the line capacity that you’d get with one of our classic round reels. We offer it in two sizes. The 50 size will give you the same line capacity that you’d get out of a 5500C3 and we also offer it in a 60 size and that will give you the same line capacity that you’d get out of a 6500C3.
These reels feature an x-craftic alloy frame and side plate. And what that does is give you a strong, lightweight frame and side plate but it’s also extremely corrosion resistant as well. These reels also feature a carbon matrix drag system that gives a lot of drag pressure – you’ll get up to 20 pounds of drag pressure. But the drag system won’t compress and it’s extremely durable so it’ll last a long time.
These reels are also offered in a wide range of gear ratios. So we start off with a high speed reels so we offer them in a 6.4:1 and then we offer them in our winch family which is a 4.6:1.
All of these reels also use a centrifugal braking system which is a sealed system – it’s a 6 block centrifugal brake system that uses both spring loaded and non-spring loaded brake locks. The non-spring loaded are what we call our pitch brake blocks and these are good for when you need maximum control on your cast. If you’re just casting short distances or you’re casting into the wind then you use the pitch centrifugal brake box which will provide brake force throughout the whole entire cast.
However, if you want to cast lightweight baits or cast for distance then use the spring loaded brake box. That will supply a braking force to the first part of the cast and then those brake blocks will automatically turn themselves off giving you maximum distance.
These reels also feature extended power handle and lager handle grips so it will give you a lot more torque on any large fish that you are fighting. You will also see that we have a line out alarm on the side of the reel so if you want to free spool bait or if you want to troll with these reels you can do that as well. Check out the Revo Toro and Toro Winch Reels.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies