Abu Garcia Villain Casting Rod
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN & SENSITIVITY
The advancement of cutting edge, ultra-lightweight technology is built into the core of the Villain rod. By using our unique low resin content graphite, the Villain takes on a jaw dropping balanced and lightweight feel.
The combination of the C6 total exposure reel seat and 40 Ton graphite, provide optimum sensitivity by allowing vibrations to be transmitted directly to the angler.
THE ABU ADVANTAGE:
- 40 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design and increased sensitivity
- Low Resin Content technology provides a lighter rod, without sacrificing durability
- Titanium alloy guides with Ti inserts allow for a super lightweight guide giving the ultimate in rod performance
- C6 total exposure reel seat gives complete contact to the rod for the ultimate sensitivity
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Carbon wrapped guides reduces weight
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Split grip design