This convenient, compact Day Tripper first aid kit from Adventure Medical Kits is ideally sized for travel, backpacking, hiking, camping, car and RV use. Designed for 1-4 people for 1-4 days. Kit Includes:
- A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness adn Travel Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, MD
- Nitrile examination gloves (2)
- Antimicrobial hand wipe
- Biohazard waste bag
- 4x4 sterile dressings (4)
- 2x2 sterile dressings (4)
- 3x4 non-adherent sterile dressing
- 2 Conforming gauze closure bandages
- 1x3 fabric adhesive bandages (5)
- Butterfly wound closure bandages (5)
- Adhesive tape (10 yds)
- Topical anesthetic towelettes (6)
- Tincture of Benzoin
- Antibiotic ointment (2)
- Cotton-tipped applicators
- 7x4 moleskin
- Elastic bandage with hook-and-loop closure
- Blunt-tipped bandage scissors
- Safety pins (3)
- Accident report form and pencil
- Insect bite wipes
- Extra Strength Tylenol (4)
- Antihistamine tablets (2)
- Motrin tablets (2)
- Aspirin tablets (2)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.