Group Size: Small to Medium Crew
Trip Duration: 24 Hrs From Medical CareDescription
The Marine 2000 contains many of the same medical instruments and supplies as the Marine 3000 although in smaller quantities.
- Includes dental repair items, suture/syringe supplies, and Foley catheter
- Crew member kit contains the most commonly used items
- Injury specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to easily find items
- 500 denier nylon, foam padded case protects items and floats. Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
- Reflective striping aids in finding this kit in low light conditions
- Marine Rescue Personnel
- Offshore Commercial Vessels
- Offshore Recreational Vessels
- Private Yachts and Cruising Vessels
- Sailing Boats
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.