All-Round White Light - Seachoice
The Seachoice All-Round White Light is an ideal choice of light for navigational purposes. It is designed to provide visibility up to 2 miles for powerboats under 65.6 ft. The light pole is constructed of anodized aluminum for superior strength and durable performance and comes with a white translucent plastic globe at the top. The light’s stow-a-way design allows you to easily store it without occupying much space when not in use.
The base is made of chrome plated zinc for corrosion resistance and has pre-drilled holes for ease of installation. This plug-in type base comes with a snap-on cover for water resistance and is designed to fit Perko 1330 & 1630 Series and Seachoice 0559 & 0561 models. It is also compatible with replacement models 0571, 0572, 0573 & 0574. This light comes included with a 15 CP lamp.
- Anodized aluminum pole
- Stow-a-way design
- Base with waterproof snap-on cover
Features of Seachoice All-Round White Light
- Light has 2-mile visibility
- Pole has white translucent globe at the top
- Chrome plated zinc base
- Base assembly with pre-drilled holes
- Horizontal surface mount light pole
Manf. Part # 05611
- 12V DC supply
- Length: 22-3/8"
- Base length: 3-1/4"
- Width: 1-5/8"
- NMMA certified
Manf. Part # 08261
- Fits Perko 1330 & 1630 Series and Seachoice 0559 & 0561
- Fits replacement poles 0571, 0572, 0573 & 0574
- Mounting screw size: #8
- 2-mile visibility for sail or powerboats under 20 meters (65.6 ft.)
- Meets NMMA Certification Procedure.
- White translucent globe.
- 12V DC - 15 CP lamp included.
- Base length 3-1/4", Width 1-5/8".
- Predrilled to accommodate #8 screws.
- Base is chrome plated zinc.
- 22-3/8" Length