Alumacraft Boats Crappie Jon - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Alumacraft Boats - Crappie Jon - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Alumacraft Boats Crappie Jon DescriptionEverything’s gotta be just right: bait size, bobber size, jig size, line diameter. We understand. Whether you fish for crappie, bluegill, perch, or whatever’s biting—these boats are panfishing beauties. Stable on the water with room to fish both sides, com- fortable seats and easily accessible livewells. The modified-V hull rides smooth, handles precisely, and makes it easy to control boat position. Add a quiet outboard and you’re in panfish heaven.
- Length Over All: 14 Feet
- Beam: 5 Feet and 2 inches.
2009 Alumacraft Boats Crappie Jon Standard Features
THICKNESS bottom/sides .072" .063"
· RIVETED MODIFIED-VEE with 11 extruded ribs
· FLOOR–Welded-in aluminum floor and decks
· SEATS–2 upholstered seats with armrests and locking swivels
· DELUXE: aerated livewell with seat cushion
· JON: livewell box
· FLOTATION–Exceeds Coast Guard requirements
· NMMA certified
· 5052 GRADE ALUMINUM
Be the first to write a review for this boat!