Alumacraft Boats Navigator 165 Sport - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2013 Alumacraft Boats - Navigator 165 Sport - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Alumacraft Boats Navigator 165 Sport DescriptionA blast to ride in, fish out of, or entertain friends, the Navigator 165 boats are pure performance and fun. Effortless to trailer, easy to launch and stingy with fuel, it’s a great family boat with a wide-open interior and five person capacity. These boats feature an oversized bow livewell, loads of storage for rods and gear, and the 2XB Bow for two layers of bow protection. Power it up with a dependable outboard and let the fun begin.
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 8 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 7 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20
2009 Alumacraft Boats Navigator 165 Sport Standard Features
STEERING & CONSOLE
· CS: Single cable, no-feedback steering, removable windshield
· SPORT: Dual consoles, single cable, no-feedback steering, walk-thru windshield
· TILLER: Aft electronics panel
· GAUGES: Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, horn, blank gauge
· BOW LIVEWELL 34 gallons–12"x14"x54"
Aerated, bait system, light, remote drain
· BOW CASTING PLATFORM–w/pedestal socket
· AFT CASTING PLATFORM–w/pedestal socket
· EXTRAS–Fire extinguisher, grab handles at each seat location
STORAGE, ELECTRICAL, ETC.
· ROD STORAGE–Port rod locker w/tubes, five 7-1/2'; starboard rod locker, 7-1/2'
Easy to trailer, rides great, handles waves well w/o getting wet. I would highly recommend this boat.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!