Alumacraft Boats Navigator 175 Sport - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2013 Alumacraft Boats - Navigator 175 Sport - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Alumacraft Boats Navigator 175 Sport DescriptionNavigator boat owners love the wide-open layout, multiple seating options and raised platforms. They talk about the two large rod lockers, oversized livewell in the bow and another aft, extra large fuel tank and plenty of storage for stashing gear. But they rave about the boats performance. Quick, responsive and fast, the Navigators lighter overall weight takes less horsepower to get up and run. That means you save fuel both on the water and on the trailer. Drop on a high performance outboard and hold on.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 8 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 11 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 38
2009 Alumacraft Boats Navigator 175 Sport Standard Features
STEERING & CONSOLE
· CS: Single cable, no-feedback steering, removable windshield
· SPORT: Dual consoles, single cable, no-feedback steering, walk-thru windshield
· TILLER: Aft electronics panel
· GAUGES: Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, horn, blank gauge
· BOW LIVEWELL 34 gallons12"x14"x54"
· AFT LIVEWELL 13 gallons12"x9"x30")
Aerated, bait systems, lights, and remote drain on bow livewell
· BOW CASTING PLATFORMw/pedestal socket
· AFT CASTING PLATFORMw/pedestal socket
· EXTRASFire extinguisher, grab handles at each seat location
Be the first to write a review for this boat!