Alumacraft Boats PF 170 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Alumacraft Boats - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Alumacraft Boats PF 170 DescriptionYou can get our time-tested all-welded hull trimmed out and fin- ished specifically for panfish (PF170) or bass (VS10). Take your pick. No unwanted bells and whistles. Simple, honest, hard-work- ing boats that are easy to maneuver, haul and launch. And you can sneak in and out of the tightest timber, feeder creeks and honey holes. You get plenty of under-deck storage, excellent fuel economy and top end performance. Power one up with an effi- cient outboard and you’ve got just what you ordered.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet
- Beam: 6 Feet and 2 inches.
2009 Alumacraft Boats PF 170 Standard Features
· SEATS–4 fold-down
· SOCKETS–2 pin sockets
STEERING & CONSOLE
· CONSOLE–Fiberglass construction with windscreen; no-feedback steering
· LIVEWELL– Two 17 gal., aerated
· FLOTATION–Exceeds Coast Guard requirements
· NMMA certified
· 5052 GRADE ALUMINUM
· WELDED-IN ALUMINUM INTERIOR FLOOR
· WELDED-IN ALUMINUM DECKS–Forward and aft
· LOWERED FORWARD CASTING DECK
· ALL-ALUMINUM TRANSOM
Be the first to write a review for this boat!