Aluminum Auxiliary Motor Bracket for up to 169 lbs 4-Stroke Motors 7-1/2 to 30hp, 9-1/2" Travel - Garelick
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
71090: H.P. Rating: Over 7 1/2 to 30 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 169 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 9 1/2 (24cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 11 1/2 x 10 3/4 x 2 (29 x 27 x 5cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Built especially for new 4 Stroke, heavier, high torque motors
- Extra Wide 11 1/2" (29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for new, wider style motor locking clamps used on late model outboard motors
- Accommodates long or short shaft motors
- Motor Safety Cable included for added protection
- With 5 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions - Hard coated for added resistance to wear
- New, ergonomically designed twist lock safety knobs secure bracket in place
- Heavy-duty stainless steel torsion springs help counterbalance motor's weight
- Easier to hold with comfortable, soft Hypalon grip handle designed to accept most style outboard motor locks
- Black satin Anodized aluminum body resists corrosion - Dubbed the "Black Beauty" Outboard Motor Bracket
- 2" Thick, Extra Wide Black Poly Mounting Board - Weatherable and maintenance free
- Aircraft Type Stainless Steel Hardware - For increased durability with nylon friction resistant washers