Anchor Handle Lift Latch
- Fits Aluminum, Fiberglass and Carpeted Lids
- Sure grip two-finger handle
- Black, white and new chrome plated handles
- Locking and non locking models
- Gasket included for smooth surface applications
- Toothed and "Double-D" shaped mounting for carpeted lids
- Waterproof "O" ring seal
- Stainless steel stem
- Powder coated steel pawls-straight and offset
- Single hex nut installation
- Mounts in lids up to 3/4" thick
- Installs into a 2-3/8" to 2-1/2" hole
- Universal replacement for all T-H Marine or Perko
What size of hole for this black and silver lock anchor?
Installs into a 2-3/8" to 2-1/2" hole.
Is it possible to order multiple handle lifts and have the locks keyed the same?
All AL lock models are made with the same key/lock designs.
The question is can they be keyed the same ??? not the same designe but the same key if I but 7 handles I don't want there to be 7 seperate keys to lock them?
According to T-H Marine, all of their keys are keyed the same.
Are the TH Marine Latch handles #AL-1-DP keyed alike?
Yes, these latch handles are keyed alike. The chrome ones are keyed alike as well. That part number is ALC-1-DP.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies