Anchor Handle Lift Latch
- Fits Aluminum, Fiberglass and Carpeted Lids
- Sure grip two-finger handle
- Black, white and new chrome plated handles
- Locking and non locking models
- Gasket included for smooth surface applications
- Toothed and "Double-D" shaped mounting for carpeted lids
- Waterproof "O" ring seal
- Stainless steel stem
- Powder coated steel pawls-straight and offset
- Single hex nut installation
- Mounts in lids up to 3/4" thick
- Installs into a 2-3/8" to 2-1/2" hole
- Universal replacement for all T-H Marine or Perko
What size of hole for this black and silver lock anchor?
Installs into a 2-3/8" to 2-1/2" hole.
Is it possible to order multiple handle lifts and have the locks keyed the same?
All AL lock models are made with the same key/lock designs.
Are the locking tabs metal?
Yes all cams are powder coated steel.
The question is can they be keyed the same ??? not the same designe but the same key if I but 7 handles I don't want there to be 7 seperate keys to lock them?
According to T-H Marine, all of their keys are keyed the same.
Are the TH Marine Latch handles #AL-1-DP keyed alike?
Yes, these latch handles are keyed alike. The chrome ones are keyed alike as well. That part number is ALC-1-DP.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies