Anchormate II, Complete Set, Black - Worth
- Construction: Heavy guage steel with electrostatic powder coated paint finish. Self lubricating nylon rollers.
- Line Capacity: 150' of 3/16" nylon braided rope.
- Installation: 3-point bracket on reel to fit flat or curved hulls. Bow fixture will fit on any flat surface.
- ANCHORMATE® II is the big brother to the original ANCHORMATE® designed for heavier anchors on larger boats.
- Features the same ease and safety in anchoring as the original ANCHORMATE®.
- Turn the control button to drop anchor quickly and silently.
- Reel in without worrying about the handle spinning if the hand slips.
- The exclusive ANCHORMATE® II features a patented bow fixture which has a unique pivot arm that eases the anchor up and over the front roller for the added safety of horizontal storage.
- We recommend using the safety chain for increased protection in rough or pounding waters.
- Available in black.
- Anchor, rope and mounting hardware are not included.
- We do not recommend use of anchors weighing more than 18 pounds.
If mounting off the rear of my Gibson, where could I mount the reel? Is there a mounting template?
We are aftermarket and do not have original boat information as to where is best to install. Typically this is a bow mounted item. Instructions from Worth are for bow mounts only. For installation: 3-point bracket on reel to fit flat or curved hulls.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies