- Construction: Heavy gauge steel with electrostatic powder coated paint finish. Self lubricating nylon rollers.
- Line Capacity: 100' of 3/16" nylon braided rope.
- Installation: 3-point bracket on reel to fit flat or curved hulls. Bow fixture fits most hulls, can also be mounted on corner of stern.
- Holds up to a 12lb anchor.
- Simply turn the button to drop the anchor quickly, smoothly and silently.
- The free spooling reel stops anywhere you choose.
- The handle does not move - it can't whip around.
- When reeling in, if the hand slips, the anchor and handle stop right there.
- When not in use, the line stores neatly on the reel and the anchor is held securely in the bow fixture.
- Easily installed.
- Available in black.
- Anchor, rope and Mtg. hardware not included.
I need to mount the reel on the top of the deck. This looks like you have to mount to the side of something. Does it come with various brackets?
This can be top mounted or on curved hulls. They have a 3 point bracket to mount it to pretty much any location you need to. So you can top mount with this set.
Does this kit come with 2 nylon rollers and center pins and clips that hold them in ?
This kit contains the rollers only.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies