The Ancor Battery Cable Assembly is specially manufactured to offer a reliable and durable battery connection in your boat. Specially made for marine use, this assembly uses premium UL1426 tin copper battery cable, which fine is stranded to ensure maximum conductivity and flexibility. Plus, it resists fire and UV damage for safe and lasting use. The lugs are made of tin copper for superior corrosion resistance and durability.
Each end of the battery cable assembly features an adhesive-coated heat shrink tubing sealed over the electrical connection for maximum protection from moisture and corrosive elements. This cable comes in different gauge, color and sizes to meet the requirement of different installations.
- Fine stranded UL1426 tin copper battery cable
- Flame retardant and UV inhibited
- Tin copper lugs for corrosion-resistance and durability
Features of Ancor Battery Cable Assemblies
- Premium UL1426 tin copper battery cable
- UV inhibited
- Heat shrink tubing seals electrical connection against moisture and corrosive elements
Manf. Part # 189134
Manf. Part # 189146
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies