Install the Anderson Over 80 Side Marker/Clearance Light with Reflex to mark the width of your boat trailer. This light is generally available in red or amber, and allows other drivers to judge the trailer’s size, especially during night time.
Designed for dual use as a side marker or a clearance light, this light is easy to install. To ensure durable use, the lens is welded to the housing.
- Marks your trailer’s width
- Lens welded to housing
- Can be used as side marker or clearance light
Features of Anderson Over 80 Side Marker/Clearance Light With Reflex
- 147 series lights can be ground using the mounting stud
Manf. Part # E147A
- Color: Amber
- Requires 24" single wire for electrical connection
- Quantity: 6
Manf. Part # E147R
Side Marker Clearance Light with Reflex, Amber - Anderson Marine
Rectangular Clearance & Side Marker Light w/Reflex Functions as side marker or clearance light with reflex. 147 series grounds through mounting stud with 24" single wire for electrical connection. Lens is welded to housing to for single unit. Available in amber or red.
Side Marker Clearance Light with Reflex, Red - Anderson Marine
Red SidemarkerStud mount sealed light may be used as sidemarker or clearance light, or as both when properly mounted. Single lead wire with ground through the stud.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies