Arima Boats Sea Ranger 21 - Cuddy Cabin Boat
New 2015 Arima Boats - Sea Ranger 21 - Cuddy Cabin
2009 Arima Boats Sea Ranger 21 DescriptionThe Sea Ranger 21' is truly a bigger version of the Sea Ranger 19' with a proportionally bigger sleeping area, longer and taller overall, but maintaining the 8 foot beam. An additional 20 inches in the cockpit, extra height of the deck and bigger windshield, aid in proportionately balancing out this boat.
With the floor at the same level as the water, this boat is stable and yet you can still reach down and touch the water, which is important for bringing in a monster fish or simply cleaning your hands.
Like other Arima Boats, the cuddy cabin on the Sea Ranger 21' is trimmed off with cuddy nets and cuddy cushions. With the added 6 inches of length we were able to add an extra storage box/shelf combo. It finishes off this more than generous cuddy cabin.
The Sea Ranger 21' planes faster and at lower speeds than even the Sea Ranger 19'. Its ride is quiet due to being all foam filled, as is the Sea Legend 22' now, which is unusual for boats over 20'. This new model runs and handles perfectly with only 90 h.p.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 48
- Dry Weight: 2150
2009 Arima Boats Sea Ranger 21 Standard Features· Fiberglass Dual Hull Construction
· Electric Bilge Pump and Auto bilge pump
· Fiberglass Stringer System
· Waterproof Flotation Foam Compartment
· Electric Wiper w/ Pantographic Arm
· Molded in Anchor Storage, Fish Box & Cooler
· Electric Horn
· 10 Gal.Bait Boxes w/ Fiberglass Lids
· Wash Down Ass'y
· 12 v. Receptacle
· 3 Way Battery Switch & Battery Trays (2)
· Forward Cuddy w/ Lock Hasp
· Welded Safety Glass Windshield w/ Side Slide
· 6ft Bunk & Soft Head Liner
· Foredeck Safety Hatch
Be the first to write a review for this boat!